01. Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan, and fry the ingredients under 3.
02. When the aroma of the spices arises, add the ingredients under 4 and sauté for two minutes.
03. Add the onions and continue to sauté well.
04. When the onions begin to brown, add the chopped pieces of breadfruit and sauté again for a couple of minutes.
05. Next add the 2nd extract of coconut milk and salt and keep covered to cook.
06. When the breadfruit pieces are cooked well, mash some of them with a large spoon.
07. Finally, add the 1st extract of coconut milk, along with the curry leaves. Remove the vessel from the flame as soon as the stew begins to boil. Your breadfruit stew is now ready to serve!