01. Boil water with salt and cook the pasta. Drain, mix with the olive oil and keep aside.
02. Chop the onions, capsicum, tomato and mushroom and keep aside.
03. Heat olive oil in a pan and sauté the garlic.
04. Add in the chopped vegetables and sauté well.
05. When partially done add the dry red chilly powder.
06. Now it's time for the tomato puree to go in. When this begins to cook add the vodka.
07. Add enough salt and remove from fire.
08. Just before serving, heat with cream, mix well with the pasta and top with grated parmesan cheese.
Parmesan cheese is a variety of hard cheese and contains more fat. The parmesan cheese undergoes processing from 18 months to even four year and is usually used grated. It is mainly used for dishes like pasta and risotto.