01. To prepare the paneer boil milk and churn with the lemon juice. Remove from fire and strain through a linen cloth. When the water drains away, place any object over the solid milk portion in the cloth. This is to drain away the remaining water. Now cut the paneer to small pieces.
02. Heat oil in a pan and stir sauté the ginger, onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
03. Now add the red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and mix well.
04. Add the cream to the mix.
05. Cook for 10 minutes, add the paneer pieces, mix well. Garnish with the coriander leaves and transfer to serving dish.